Wednesday 13 May 2015

May TBR



Sadly I haven't been reading as much as I hoped I would. Unfortunately I also had a lot of College reading that needed to be finished. That is why I had no time to read, what I wanted to. This month is no different than the two before this one. I still have a few books that I have to read for College, that is why I decided, that I will put these in my May-TBR. If I have time, I will also try to read at least one book, that I choose.


For the May-TBR I will read the following books:

1. Lukas Bärfus: Koala (German)
2. Feridun Zaimoglu: Isabel (German)
3.Deborah Lawrenson:The Lantern (English)

These are all the Books that I am planning to finish this Month. I have some unfinished books, which I carry with me in my bag, so maybe I will finish more than 3 :).
I will keep you updated!

How about you, do you have any recommendations for me? Which Book are you reading right now?


Lots of Love,
Sweet fox


No comments:

Post a Comment